Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hot deals at Buy.com: IBM ThinkPad T43 (refurb) and more

Attention shoppers! Buy.com is having a series of new specials!

Refurbished IBM ThinkPad T43 for $400
If you have an IBM ThinkPad fetish, the refurbished Thinkpad T43 can be yours for $400 with free shipping. Note that this is refurbished. Did I mention this is a refurb? I think I did :-) It has an Intel Mobile Pentium M760 (2.0GHz) processor, which is not a dual core as you can see. It also has 1GB memory, 80GB hard disk, 14.1" 1400x1050 widescreen LCD which is fueled by the 64MB ATI Radeon X300 card. Sadly no dvd-burner but cd-writer, along with ABG wireless, a bluetooth/Modem 1GB Ethernet, the patented UltraNav, a Secure Chip, and also a Fingerprint Reader. Vista haters will be dancing on the streets because this laptop comes with Windows XP Pro.

Storage Specials
We start with a 1TB Cavalry external drive, with USB 2.0 and eSATA, going for $100 after a $30 mail-in rebate. Nice price ain't it? That's (after rebate) coming out to 10 cents per gigabyte. Not bad at all :-)

A 4gb Kingston Data Traveler mini is on sale for $10 and eligible for free budget shipping.

Next up, we have the 320gb Western Digital MyPassport portable hard drive going for $116 with free shipping and handling.

No comments:

Further Reading (latest posts)